Dual Channel Temperature Probe Data Logger with Graphic Screen
- Dual channel -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) probe measurement range
- Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour
- Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
- Stores over 250,000 readings per channel
- Calibration certificate available
This standalone USB data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings from two thermistor probes over a -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) range at a resolution of 0.1ºC.
Using the Windows control software (available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com) the user can quickly set up the logger name, sample rate, alarm settings and start mode (immediate start, push to start, delayed start or temperature triggered start). This software can later be used to download the stored data which can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The data logger features a dot-matrix LCD and three face-buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC. Users can reset the maximum/minimum reading using the on-screen menu; this introduces an ‘event marker’ into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software (‘Mark Events’ option) and the data file after download.
The data logger is supplied with two replaceable ½AA batteries.
|Supplied probe measurement range||-40 (-40)||+125 (+257)||°C (°F)|
|Operating temperature range||-10 (-14)||+40 (+104)||°C (°F)|
|Internal resolution||0.1 (0.2)||°C (°F)|
|Accuracy (logger error)||±0.1 (±0.2)*||°C (°F)|
|Logging rate||every 2s||every 1hr||–|
|1/2AA 3.6V lithium battery life||4**||Months|
* At 25°C. See probe accuracy curve on data sheet. Important – quoted accuracy is for the data logger only when measuring within the specified operating temperature. Thermistor error is not included and should also be taken into consideration
** At 25°C and 10 minute logging rate, with no alarm LEDs or sounder and minimal LCD use
The EL-GFX-DTP is suitable for a wide variety of applications, these include:
– Pharmaceutical fridge monitoring
– Food & drink
– Building & site monitoring
Lascar’s calibration certificate is traceable to UKAS standards. Customers in the UK, EU, Rest-of-world will receive UKAS traceable certificates.
A calibration certificate is not supplied as standard with a data logger. It is at extra charge.
Please note that a calibration certificate can only be provided with a data logger at the time of original purchase.
Set up and data download of our EasyLog data loggers is enabled by our EL-WIN-USB software. It is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8.
Download the latest version of the software as instructed in guide sheet supplied along with the item.
Please note, the software is not compatible with Mac or Linux.